The Superintendent of Motor Vehicles is responsible for assessing drivers and making driver fitness decisions.
Driver Medical Examination Reports are completed at various times and intervals depending on:
- Age of the driver
- Class of driver’s license held
- When a driver has a medical condition that may affect driving or when a reliable report of a potentially dangerous condition that may affect driving is received.
When this examination is required, a notice will be received by you in the mail. Once received, please call your family physician in our office to book an appointment.
At the time of booking we will ask you whether it is a blue form or yellow form. There is a fee for the yellow form only in the amount of $200.00.
An eye exam will be done during your visit.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- BC Care Card
- If applicable, fee for the yellow form
- Eye glasses, if worn
These forms must be submitted within 45 days of receiving them.
Our office will be able to fax completed forms for you once completed, to the Superintendent Office in Victoria.
What is DriveABLE?
- Multi-level paid parking.
- Ground floor with wheelchair accessibility